Goals of the page:
- Establish the brand of SANPRAM and myself
- Get guests excited about being on the podcast/show
- Get listeners excited about tuning in
Don’t just make it like an Anchor webpage – give it more personality!
The page should have more things than the average podcast page. Like a description and what makes it unique. Without useful stuff, nobody will remember it!
Who is the target guest/customer?
- A true student of business
- Enjoys discussing and sharing knowledge
- Not very shy
- Has a good sense of humor
- Wants to learn and get better.
- Willing to invest in themselves and their company.
- A “promising” CEO
- There are a thousand business podcasts out there
- A lot of motivation, coaching, advice, founder stories of success and struggle
- Or a deep dive into a single topic or industry
- This show is Discovery Channel, Freakonomics and Business School all in one.
What someone gets out of our podcast.
- Have you ever wondered why X, Y, Z?
- There are so many industries, and we have no idea how they work. The world around us is a mystery.
- Deep dive into a new industry every week – guided by none other than someone trying to disrupt it. The best tour guide of any industry, is the one trying to conquer it. Learn about different industries and markets, by the very entrepreneurs trying to disrupt them.