I wonder how I could provide my team with the training they need.
- Negotiation and collaboration
- Job-related skills and knowledge
- Things that would accelerate their career in general
- Personal growth and well-being
Black Swan method by Chris Voss. The most effective I’ve found yet. Ship a copy of the book to every new team member and see if they learned anything from it. Also the Vimeo uploads by this user: https://vimeo.com/user104273425
Things that accelerate their career in general
Writing good emails. Speaking more clearly. Sales and marketing. I can share with them:
- The 10-day MBA
- Ebooks that changed my life and career (especially Seth Godin)
Personal growth and well-being
More ad-hoc. If someone wants to learn meditation, Judo, art, a foreign language, whatever. But not sure how to budget for it in a way that’s simple yet effective.