Hello, awesome designer!
You can scroll below to read the brief, or watch this video I made first!
Before I talk about the book itself, let me share some visual examples.
1) Ideally it should have a kind of “3D” paper style, either for the title OR for the illustration OR the background. As I publish more books after this one, I’d love for this to become a sort of “signature” for all my covers.
A few examples:
2) I’m flexible on the STYLE of illustration/background. It can be simple or complex depending on what works best, but it should tell a visual story related to the theme.
The following are excellent examples:
3) In terms of typography, I’d like something big, bold and sans-serif (to be authoritative and easy to read). The title should dominate more than the illustration.
3) I also like ASCII art, btw 🙂
It’s an educational, non-fiction, business & technology book.
It is written to help the underdog entrepreneur build and lead successful tech companies.
More specifically, it teaches non-technical entrepreneurs to learn the basics of technology and be “technically fluent,” so they can communicate better with engineers.
The keywords for the book would be:
- Confidence (better communication)
- Building the future (being empowered by their new technical knowledge)
- Speed (the book shortcuts the learning journey)
My working title of the book is “TECH FLUENT.”
Other title contenders are “THE ECCENTRIC CEO” and “TECH FLUENT CEO.” I will test both on social media and see which one works best!
I’m still playing with the subtitle, but it will be one of these two:
- Build and Lead Extraordinary Digital Companies, Without Being A Tech Nerd
- The Eccentric Leader’s Guide to Building and Leading Extraordinary Digital Companies
Where it will be sold
This book will have a truly global distribution! It will be available in both print and digital versions, in every country possible.
If this project interests you, let’s get rolling! 🙂